Answered

Custom Email Domain & Remove Email Branding

• 15 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi, I wondered if someone could shed some light please. I did look on the forum first and although similar post but not elaborated by the support staff.

Personnalisation of the sender in self notification | Community (typeform.com)

My Question is this:

1. I am on Pro Legacy Plan and pay yearly. This allows me to remove branding on the forms itself so there are no appearances of the word “typeform”. However I still get branding in the emails to staff and customers

(Typeform sent you this email on behalf of a typeform creator. We aren't responsible for its content. If you suspect abuse, like suspicious links, please report it here.Unsubscribe from all Typeform respondent notifications

Is it possible to have this removed? Or would I have to upgrade from a Pro Legacy to a Plus package?

1. From my understanding to that link above is that attaching domains are only available for enterprise customers. Are we saying that the only way an email can be sent from name@companyemail.com instead of notifications@typeform.com is using a 3rd party integration? 

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Liz 15 February 2024, 16:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @rr2021 Thanks for stopping by the community! For the notification emails, we don’t have a feature on any plans that would allow for the removal of the notifications@typeform.com email.

Instead, you could use Zapier to send those emails as well, but I’ll share this feedback with the product team, too. 

Hi @Liz Thank you for your reply, much appreciated. Regarding - (Typeform sent you this email on behalf of a typeform creator) is there a solution to remove this at least?

Many thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @rr2021 I’m afraid it’s not possible to remove that either, but I believe it’s there to help reduce the number of people that click on the unsubscribe option (so they know where that email came from).