Answered

Customized loader and customized file upload field

• 8 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

So I have been trying to search for a way to customize the loading screen of my Typeform.The one that shows up right after opening your form. Right now it’s the default one but I want to change it to something else. 

I also want to change the design of how the “File upload” field looks like. Is there any way I can resize it or change it to something else?

icon

Best answer by Liz 8 May 2023, 16:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kaladin19 Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. 😀

I’m afraid it’s not possible to customize the loading screen or the look of the file upload at this time, but I can share this feedback with our product team. 

Hi @Kaladin19 Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. 😀

I’m afraid it’s not possible to customize the loading screen or the look of the file upload at this time, but I can share this feedback with our product team. 

Hi @Liz, has there been any movement on this request? I have a use case where I need the user to specifically take a photo using their smartphone, and the default File Upload block is a bit vague.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @keithvertrees We don’t have any plans to change the look of the file upload, but as always, we’ll post updates in the community if that changes. 😀