Answered

Dates Fields

• 30 April 2021
  • 3 replies

HI team,  I am a newbie so hello everyone.  I have a form in which I am asking for multiple dates.  I note that whilst I can choose DDMMYYYY, in practice, the respondent can simply enter single digits such as 1/1/5 which does not fill me with confidence.  Is there any way we can make sure the XX/XX/XXXX fields are completed in full before they can move on  (like it recognises when a phone number is incorrect?)

Many thanks

Ian 

icon

Best answer by Liz 30 April 2021, 21:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Glacius_Ian Thanks for stopping by! This is a great question. We don’t have a way to make sure the respondent enters the full digits, but I can share this feedback. Are you connecting with an integration that needs the full format? Or any further information you wouldn’t mind sharing would be great!

Hi. No integration. Just that I collect passport details and so they need to be absolutely correct - I do download them to excel. 

Speaking of excel, and dates- I also note that the downloaded format is not great- I need to manually remove the times which appear in there - any guidance on that front would also be greatly appreciated. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Glacius_Ian Would you mind sharing a screenshot of how the information is formatted that you’d like to change? This will help me understand what you’re referencing better!