Answered

Default settings for all forms across an organization?

• 21 February 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

Hello! I’d like to know if there’s a way to have default settings across all forms in an organization? For example, we would like to set it so that ‘auto-save’ is off for all new forms by default. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Liz 22 February 2023, 17:47

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @vanessab First, love that you’re using the auto-save on/off feature that we just launched already! That’s great to hear. We don’t have an option to adjust settings for all the forms, but I can share this request with our product team. 

Badge

Hi @vanessab First, love that you’re using the auto-save on/off feature that we just launched already! That’s great to hear. We don’t have an option to adjust settings for all the forms, but I can share this request with our product team. 

Great, thank you!

Badge

@Liz is it true that the auto-save setting can’t be toggled via the API yet? I’m looking at the API docs and I don’t see it in the available ‘settings’ fields when creating/updating a form via the API.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

If you try to retrieve one of your forms using the API, you will see this parameter in 

"autosave_progress": true,

I have just tried to toggle it using PUT to update the form, and it works for me. Changes made using the API are properly reflected in the user interface.

Badge

If you try to retrieve one of your forms using the API, you will see this parameter in 

"autosave_progress": true,

I have just tried to toggle it using PUT to update the form, and it works for me. Changes made using the API are properly reflected in the user interface.

Awesome, thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh wow, thank you, @jeremielp ! I didn’t know this. Thanks for sharing! 😀

Badge

Hi @vanessab First, love that you’re using the auto-save on/off feature that we just launched already! That’s great to hear. We don’t have an option to adjust settings for all the forms, but I can share this request with our product team. 

Hi @Liz! Just wanted to check back in on this feature request. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @vanessab No updates at this time, but as always, we’ll post if we have any here.