Answered

Deleted picture. Then changed mind. Do I need to upload again?

• 25 March 2021
  • 1 reply

I’m using classic. I fixed a typo and clicked Publish. Then, I considered turning a “statement” into a multiple choice. I deleted a photo I had in the “statement” to make room. Then, I reconsidered and turned it back to a statement. I DID NOT CLICK PUBLISH.  I hoped my photo would return.  I logged out and back in. The photo did not return. I tried to upload the same photo and saw a message asking me if I wanted to replace the existing photo ...which, makes me believe my original photo is still there. I logged out and logged in. My original photo is still NOT there. I have still not clicked publish. When will the photo reappear (or will it reappear)?  I don’t want to try any other adjustments that might require me to click “Publish” without having an answer to this.  You’d think this would be something easily found in “help”. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 25 March 2021, 19:48

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DanceCats thanks for stopping by! Love your username, btw. :joy:

If you deleted the statement that includes the photo and/or deleted the photo, you’ll need to re-add the photo back to your form. Sadly, once something is deleted, it’s permanently gone. 

Hope this helps a bit, but let me know if you think of any other questions!