Answered

Different Questions or Thank you screens based on device

• 28 April 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, 
Would it be possible to redirect respondents to a different question if they are using PC (and not mobile)? For example, we can redirect mobile users directly to our mobile app (in order to assign them points to “thank them” for their response), while I would need to add an additional question before the Thank you screen for PC users for them to manually enter their email address (in order to be able to recognize them and assign them points afterwards).

Any idea how we could manage this? 

Thank you so much for your help! 

Sophie.

icon

Best answer by Liz 3 May 2021, 19:07

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sophie Fidme ,

From a fellow community member - are you wanting TF to auto detect if the respondent is on a mobile or PC? Or are you wanting to know the best way to ask questions for mobile vs. PC users? Happy to help if I can 😊

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @vickioneill

Thank you for your message. Indeed: I would like to auto detect if respondents are on a mobile or on PC, in order to redirect each group of users (mobile VS PC) to a different question or a different Thank you screen within the same typeform. 

Thank you for your help :)

Sophie

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I love this idea, @Sophie Fidme .  I’m not sure if this feature is available yet so I’m going to tag a few people who are on the inside and can provide more insight. 

@Gabriel @Liz @Mariana Do you know if this is available or is it on the list of features to add?

Userlevel 2
Badge

That would be awesome if it does exist :) 

Thank you very much Vicki for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @vickioneill and @Sophie Fidme ! We don’t currently have this in the works that I’m aware of, but I’ll share it with the product team. I’d also encourage you to post it below for a little extra visibility! :grin:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you @Liz, I just posted my request on the feed you mentioned!

This would be very helpful indeed for every app developers using Typeform :)

Thanks, Sophie.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wahoo! Thanks, @Sophie Fidme . Definitely sounds like it could be a great idea!