Answered

Dropdown Question

• 5 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi :) ! 

How can I integrated a dropdown question with a multiple choice selection ? 

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 5 April 2021, 18:17

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @WoW ,

Are you wanting the response from the dropdown to be used as part of the question for the multiple choice or be used as one of the multiple choice options?  

Hi Vicky, 

I want the responses from the dropdown if it’s possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@WoW - this from another user.. 

just to be clear are you looking for a question that has the following type of logic:

• multiple choice option 1 - a drop down list of n choices
  • multiple choice option 2 - a drop down list of y choices
  • multiple choice option 3 - a drop down list of x choices

if this is what you are looking for, so am I .. lol.. but it does not yet exist within the Typeform platform. 

it it is not what you are seeking, then can you be a little more explicit in what you are trying to achieve?? 

thanks

des

I believe I am facing a similar issue. Simple question: I want to ask where people are from (countries) and offer a dropdown menu - and they should be able to choose more than one country, since they may have an immigration background etc. - not possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @omi ,

I’m a fellow user and based on questions and answers I’ve seen (including @john.desborough response above), although the feature you’re requesting is valuable, it is not available in Typeform. 

A possible workaround, although not ideal, is to provide a short answer option and have them type it in.