Answered

END PAGE options

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have an “A” and “B” end page already created.  I have a qualifying question at the start of the survey and I want the people who qualify to take the survey to get a different END page than those who do not.  When I go to the LOGIC for that question, it ONLY gives me “SUBMIT FORM”.  

How do I select the right END page for survey takers based on the qualifying question?

icon

Best answer by Liz 8 May 2021, 01:26

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@KC Researcher - can you take a screen shot of your logic rules page so that we can take a look and see if there are any issues that we can resolve for you quickly? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@KC Researcher - are you able to use the Advanced logic tab as opposed to the Simple logic? that may give you better access/control. 

Given that you have (in another thread) upgraded to a paid account you should have see the jump to as well as submit button in the simple logic.. but if the billing/support team need to throw a switch to make the full logic capability available to you, it may just be a question of a short while till the platform enables it for you.. not sure on that. 

in the meantime, see if the Advanced logic tab is available and will let you deal with the appropriate jump to locations

des

Userlevel 1
Badge

I looked at the Advanced Logic and it says I basically have to undo all my current logic and start over.  The Advanced Logic does not look that easy to navigate and I am under the gun to get this done and don’t have time for a steep learning curve.

Yeah, I do now have a paid account.  Sure would be nice if they would bother to post on their payment portal that they don’t take DISCOVER cards!!!  No error messages, nothing.  

Userlevel 1
Badge

It doesn’t make any sense why they don’t make this feature work the same way they do the logic for the questions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @KC Researcher I’ve addressed your feedback about the payment options in another thread, but hopefully the advanced logic shouldn’t be too terribly difficult to setup. We’ve got a guide here, but if you’re stuck anywhere in particular, we’re happy to help answer any questions. :smiley: