Question

Ending Based on Lowest Score (YES or NO type)

• 23 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello!

I’m creating a quiz with 4 different categories with 10 questions each (a total of 40) answerable by yes or no. All of the questions are randomized into one question group. The ending I want is to be at their lowest score of category. If my lowest score is cat_A, I should have the ending screen for cat_A, and if I have a tie low score for cat_A, cat_B, and cat_C, I should have an ending screen with tie ending screen a, b, and c.

I’ve seen questions related to mine, but the difference is that most of the questions asked here have an opinion rate scale. That’s why I need help. What do you think my logic should look like? I hope you can help me.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ronda Welcome to the community! How are you already calculating the data? Are “cat_A, cat_B” variables? 

Userlevel 2
Badge

yes @Liz they are. I scored yes - 1 and No - 0. aside from that, I still have no idea on how to lead it to the end screen of the lowest score.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Got it, thanks! @john.desborough might have some insight that can guide you how to build this! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Looking forward to this. Thanks @Liz and @john.desborough 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@ronda @Liz - i am still on the beach until after Sept 6th… please ping me again then