Question

Ending not showing up in live preview

• 20 May 2021
  • 6 replies

I’m in the Free Trial. ….I’ve created a basic Typeform Quiz with an ending. When I click on Live Preview and fill out the form to test it, I’m not seeing the ending message I created after the final question. Any guidance? 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Garry welcome to the community! :grinning: When testing the form, are you clicking the ‘submit’ button? If you have a link you don’t mind sharing, I’m happy to test as well. 

Thank you, Liz. I don’t remember to be honest. I’ll do so this time and see what happens.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Sounds good! Let us know if that doesn’t work, @Garry .

Pretty sure it’s due to the fact that I’m not paying - which is fair. …..The other ‘odd’ thing is that when I email the link to myself (as a test), I can not see the link on my desktop but I can on my phone. Anyway, I’ve lost interest as I can’t afford to be sending links that are not visible on desktops. 

Thanks again for your time, Liz. 

I have a paid account and the questions I add in a template do not show up on Preview or in the link when published. Any advice, thanks?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@JDParker - welcome to the community. Could you post a screen shot of the builder and perhaps provide the url to allow us to test it out from our end(s)?? 

thanks

des