Answered

Ending only briefly shows

• 15 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi,
I’ve set up a typeform which should go to one of four end screens depending on the score received. The correct screen briefly shows up for a second before disappearing.  Have I set something up wrong? 

I’ve included some screen shots of the logic and screen set up

Thank you for any help
Amanda

icon

Best answer by mathio 16 November 2023, 11:49

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ajcwil Do you have the form embedded by chance? If so, there’s most likely a setting in the embed that’s close the ending screen right away. If you don’t have it embedded, let me know! (And if you do, sending the URL where it’s located would be handy!)

Hi @Liz

Yes it’s embedded here https://www.joiipetcare.com/health-conditions/dog/dementia/

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ajcwil First, wow! What a cool blog. I love the progress bar on the blog post. 

I don’t think it’s my usual culprit that’s causing the form to close fast, but @mathio do you see anything else on the site that might be causing the issue? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @ajcwil 

I can see your embed code snippet contains data-tf-auto-close="1000" attribute which means it will close automatically 1 second after the form is submitted.

You can remove that attribute to disable the auto close feature. Or you can change the value (in milliseconds) to make it close after longer time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

How on earth did I miss that, @mathio ! I read through the code like 12 times ha. 🤣 Thank you!! Let us know if this solves the issue, @ajcwil .

@mathio @Liz This has worked!

Thank you both so much 🌟

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Woot! Glad to hear it, @ajcwil ! Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with. 😀