Answered

Endings for personality test (option and ranking scale)

• 17 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I have created a personality test on my typeform. The test is a mix og opinion scale and ranking scale. Now I want to give the respondents their personality (ending) based on their mean score. The first problem is that I cant give scores to the ranking scale, the second problem is that I have to choose for the opinon scale. Either I use a score logic Or I use outcome quiz and give them endings based on their answer. 

The problem with the latter option is that if I do that, then my results wont show response variable score on the excel sheet. And also I dont understand how I can use the score range to give ending answers based on respondents answers. I have searched your websites, And seen the options, but really I cant get my head around it. 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 18 March 2021, 20:57

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MDH thanks for stopping by the community! If you haven’t already, I would suggest setting up your quiz following these instructions. If you have, would you mind sending screenshots or videos of the issues you’re encountering? Thanks in advance! 

I cant seem to and the parts of the ending, :frowning2:

HELP

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Aura Digital What troubles are you running into adding the endings? Any screenshots or videos you can provide will be helpful! :grinning:

I cant seem to be able to add them on my free account. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Aura Digital would you mind sharing a screenshot or video of the form you’re working on so I can take a look?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Aura Digital are you still experiencing issues with adding endings?