Answered

Endings page does not show after submitting survey

• 29 December 2021
  • 7 replies

I have a endings page set up to show directly after the user hits submit after the last survey question. Unfortunately the endings page does not show up once the user hits submit, the typeform instead closes altogether.

The typeform is set up as a pop-up on my website. The “redirect on completion” option is toggled OFF as well. Any help would be much appreciated!!

icon

Best answer by Liz 3 January 2022, 13:09

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @bgood Happy Wednesday! I hope you’re having a good week so far. :grinning:

Do you have the endings mapped in the logic jump settings? Would you mind sending a screenshot of your set up? 

Hi @Liz,

Great week so far, thanks for asking! Hope yours is going just as well. Below is how it’s currently set up. After 8C is submitted, the typeform is closed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Do you mind sharing the URL where you have the form embedded, @bgood ? It looks like everything here is setup correctly, but I think it might be that the embed code is closing the form too quick so they can’t see the ending. I’ll be able to verify this once I see the embed code!

Hi @Liz,

Absolutely see below…

https://insuregood.org/  » ”Take Your Free Business Assessment”.

Thanks so much as I appreciate your help!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ok, it is what I thought, @bgood ! If you remove the piece below: 

it will keep the form open so the respondent sees the ending screen. The downside is they’ll manually have to close the form, but that ending should appear!

Thanks @Liz for all the help. Greatly appreciated!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem! Let me know if I can help with anything else. :grinning: