Answered

Error changing the design of the product

• 27 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Each time when I want to change the design of the product recommendation typeform, I get an error. Can anybody help me with this?

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 September 2021, 18:25

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nicolevb Welcome to the community! Could you send a screenshot or video of the error message you’re receiving? 

Hi @Liz, here’s the print screen. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nicolevb Thank you! The image is a bit blurry, but when you click on the ‘more details’ piece, what does the message say there? 

Hi @Liz 

The message I get for weeks now is:

Sorry, something’s wrong

We’re dealing with a technical issue. Try this:

• Refresh the page. You may lose any changes you just made.
  • Get support. Send us a screenshot of the error details below if you get in touch.

Error details

I can’t click the ‘Error details’ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, shoot, thank you @Nicolevb . In this case, it would be best to have our technical team look further into this, since they can pull the logs in the backend to see what’s causing the issue. 

You’ll want to contact them from your account email here, but if you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know.  

• Nicolevb, did they fix your issue? I am having the same problem now. Looking for the fastest way to resolve this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Calgiene - best bet it so raise a support ticket at this link. 

this community site is a peer to peer support community and not the ‘official help/support desk’ of Typeform. Use the link above to get them working on your problem.

des