Answered

Error: Cursor jumps back to the beginning of the line

Ich kann meine Fragen nicht zu Ende schreiben. Der Cursor springt nach einigen Wörtern wieder an den Anfang der Zeile. 

Wie kann ich das lösen?

I can't finish my questions. After a few words, the cursor jumps back to the beginning of the line.

How can I solve this?

icon

Best answer by Franziska 21 June 2021, 07:54

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Franziska. Welcome to the Typeform Community :hugging:

I hope you don't mind I will answer your question in English. This is the official language we use in the Community.

I don't have any issues on my side and no other reports about that. Do you mind sharing a screenshot showing the issue happening? This way, we'll be able to troubleshoot accordingly 🙂 Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello,

when I write a word, it is replaced by an other word I haven`t written. What can I do?

Thank you for your help.

Bye

Franziska

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Franziska. Thanks for getting back to me! :hugging:

Do you mind recording a video showing the issue? Once we have that, we'll be in a better position to help. This is because we can then test it following the exact same steps as you. Thank you! 

Good morning,

in the meantime I found the mistake. It was a problem of my settings I changed now.

Thank you for your help

Have a nice day

Franziska

Good morning,

in the meantime I found the mistake. It was a problem of my settings I changed now.

Thank you for your help

Have a nice day

Franziska

What settings did you change? I’m having the same issue. 😬

I can't finish my questions. After a few words, the cursor jumps back to the beginning of the line. 

How can I solve this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @brendarobers! Welcome to our Community! :blue_heart:

I've moved your question to this thread since you're talking about the same topic. Can you send us a screencast showing the issue? This way it'll be easier to troubleshoot. :wink:

In the meantime, @Franziska, can you share with us how you were able to solve this? It'd help us a lot!

Last, but not least, I'd also love to know if you were able to fix this, @Care Sherpa?

Wishing you all an amazing day! :sun_with_face:

Cursor Jumps Back to Beginning of Line After Typing the First Letter. I've seen someone having the same problem but his solution was simply because of an extension. I got rid of all extensions and the problem was still there. Please help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @juliyamartoons Thanks for stopping by. I’m not quite sure I understand - are you having cursor issue still? Could you send screenshots/videos as well as the Typeform link? 

I hope that was helpful and that we were able to dig you out of a logic hole, let me know if this kind of post is helpful. If you’re still stuck down there drop a line to our support team who can help you out Website. I'll be back here to solve another common logic problem here soon...

You have Said Everything Right. I Think This is Good Making a Support Team is the best One to Make the Problem Solved in time, I am working in a Company of IT and they have amazing Support Team Which is the best Think Every We have. Solution Time of Any Problem is 2 Hours MAX. 🙂 Your Team Is Also A Good Thing to Be a Part. 

I hope that was helpful and that we were able to dig you out of a logic hole, let me know if this kind of post is helpful. If you’re still stuck down there drop a line to our support team who can help you out Website. I'll be back here to solve another common logic problem here soon...

You have Said Everything Right. I Think This is Good Making a Support Team is the best One to Make the Problem Solved in time, I am working in a Company of IT and they have amazing Support Team Which is the best Think Every We have. Solution Time of Any Problem is 2 Hours MAX. Your Team Is Also A Good Thing to Be a Part. 

Everything perfectly said