Answered

Error Message that allows user to change answer

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi, I’m trying to figure out how I can set up l an error message when a user selects an option that asks them to go back and change their answer if they want to continue with the enquiry.

Question is “Are you happy with a virtual appointment?”

If Yes - move to next question

If No - set up message display “Sorry, we only offer virtual appointments. If you still want to enquire about a booking, please select Yes”.

Logic: I’d then like the user to be able to go back to the question, and change their answer to No. 

Anyone know how I can do this? If I set up an ending after the question, the user isn’t able to go back a step. 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 11 May 2022, 13:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

*Sorry I’d like them to be able to go back a step and select “Yes”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@The Wellness Workshop - just an approach that i use: I insert a yes/no question and ask them that very question - Here’s the set of answers you have provided, if you are happy click yes, if not click no and change your responses..

i use the logic rules to send the user back to the question/first question in my series. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thanks @john.desborough I’ve used your suggestion! Appreciate it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Glad that worked for you! 

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

So, the workaround suggested by John has worked for you, @The Wellness Workshop? Don't forget to send us your form so we can take a look at it! 😉