Answered

Every image is missing in typeform

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi!

All of the images in all of my most recent typeforms are missing, I worked on one of them last monday and have never encountered this issue before (user since 2019).

Images are not loading, but their names are. Are they not found within the service?

Also, when I look in the “My Gallery” none of the images I’ve used load.

All of my typeforms are dependent on the images, both as buttons and to visually present options making the typeforms void until they are fixed.

Replacing the images by hand is not an option, because of the sheer amount of time that it has required and would require to do again. The error affects both symbols from the noun project and the ones I’ve uploaded myself.

Here is the form that I’m concerned with: LINK
Here is a backup of the form, I duplicated it well before any of this happened: LINK
Here is an old form that seems to be working fine, but is outdated: LINK

Has anyone else had this issue before? Is it a technical glitch that I can’t fix?
I’m stuck, help! 

/Kalle

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 25 April 2022, 17:06

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@kalle - not happening for me today.. i just checked on about 20 forms and both in create and published versions mine seem to be working fine.. and I just created another test form to see and it too is working fine. 

Have you raised a ticket with Typeform Support??

des

Userlevel 2
Badge

Issue is now resolved! 
Thanks!

​​​​​

Userlevel 2
Badge

@kalle - not happening for me today.. i just checked on about 20 forms and both in create and published versions mine seem to be working fine.. and I just created another test form to see and it too is working fine. 

Have you raised a ticket with Typeform Support??

des

Yes I did, and the problem was just resolved by someone behind-the-scenes.

Thx des!

/Kalle

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@kalle - good to hear.. not the sort of thing i would like to wake up to on a Monday morning.. lol.. 

des

You maybe have to reload. It happened to me once.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Can you give us more details on how this issue was solved and what caused this, @kalle? Thank you! 😊

This has also happened to me. Any idea of how to fix?

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Gabi Amaral I have no idea, it just randomly started to work again. 

Hi, just had the same issue. Can someone look into this ASAP?

Me too same issue. Really frustrating.

And now when trying to contact Typeform support I get an error message too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Typeform was doing a database upgrade this morning CET - the errors may have been spillover from that work

you can check the status of Typeform’s platform here: https://status.typeform.com/

des