Feature Request: Support Multi-Language Natively

Background

We are committed to supporting our user community by building solutions in each of the most common primary languages our users speak. I’ve read the workaround for supporting multiple languages in Typeform. The ideas there are less than optimal, especially because we’ve designed automations that trigger via Typeform’s webhooks functionality. The multi language workarounds lead to brittleness in our hooks and automations.

Feature Request

I’d like to make a feature request for Typeform to support multi-language formally. Native support for multi-language would help us more easily serve our users and more reliably include Typeform in our automations.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @btalberg Thanks for stopping by the community and sharing this! Multi-lingual forms would definitely be handy. 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I agree this feature would be very handy, @btalberg!

Can you share more about your use case? Why this is so important to you? Also, which languages are most commonly spoken by your users? 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Hope you have a great week! 😊

We serve a large community of Montessori schools and educators. We work very hard to make our community more accessible to current members and, particularly, to our prospective new schools and teachers. Forms are an important way new prospects get connected and start on their journey toward opening a school. If our forms don’t work in multiple-languages, we are excluding an important population.

The primary languages spoken across our community are English and Spanish.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@btalberg Yes, I understand how important language is. I've passed your feedback to our product team.

By the way, why don't you send some of your forms to us? We'd love to take a look at them and give you some feedback and tips to improve them!