Answered

Find the maximum number

Badge +1

How to find the maximum number if I have 6 different variables in the test, which should give the desired result depending on the one that is larger?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 28 January 2022, 12:57

View original

10 replies

Badge +1

The quiz has 30 questions with the same three questions for each, with scoring of 2, 1, 0 points. There are 6 different endings I need to be shared to the highest scoring section of the quiz.

Badge +1

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@dizdonchik - i saw your DM to me as well as your other post for this issue. 

here is an example file of a 5-category which is higher (without a tiebreaker in the quiz) that is based on question groups. It is a bit of a ‘learning file’ in that i step through calculations and variable evaluation to try and  give a better understanding. 

hopefully this will help walk through some of the points on how i calculate the results. 

des

Badge +1

@dizdonchik - i saw your DM to me as well as your other post for this issue. 

here is an example file of a 5-category which is higher (without a tiebreaker in the quiz) that is based on question groups. It is a bit of a ‘learning file’ in that i step through calculations and variable evaluation to try and  give a better understanding. 

hopefully this will help walk through some of the points on how i calculate the results. 

des

Thanks a lot for this example! And how can you see the logic of this test?

Badge +1

I think I understood your description at the very end of the quiz, I will try to implement it!

Badge +1

And after I found what each category is equal to - "is cat ½/¾/5 gt than cat x?" - what conditions should I prescribe?

Badge +1

how I can be calculated is the 'which gt_total number is highest'?

Badge +1

This is my quiz, now I have implemented the calculation of how much each category scores in the so-called battle with other categories, and if it scores 5 points, then it becomes the winner. But what if she scores not 5 points, but 4 (that is, two sections will have the same points)?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@dizdonchik - the case of a tie is now what you need figure out from a business process:

• if there is a tie, do you want to send them to a tie breaker question within the same quiz or maybe send them to a second one question quiz to break the tie? 
    • if so then you need to create the logic rule to a) send them to that question and then to the endings after you do the evaluation again.
  • you could also say to them that it’s a tie and you are unable in this little quiz to get at the true outcome, so expect an email shortly with a tie breaker question or to book a meeting with you to discuss

once you figure out how you want to deal with it, you can then put the appropriate pieces into your typeform as necessary

des

Badge +1

Thanks!