First name last name fields

Userlevel 2

I would like to have a name capture field that is split in two for First name and Family name.
Is that possible?

Liz 2 years ago

Thanks, @JayG and @Fabienne for the feedback! Our product team is working on a contact field, and once we know more about what that specifically includes, we’ll post about it here. :grinning:

View original

29 replies

I would like to have a name capture field that is split in two for First name and Family name.
Is that possible?

I’d love to have this feature also!

We really need a good name capture field where one can enter the Prefixes Like Dr. Mr. Mrs. and so on.
Also need to have First Middle and Last name fields and lastly suffix field where one can input suffixes like Jr. Sr. or III etc.

This is really standard for all contacts databases and we are having a tough time making it compatible with our CRMs and other data bases. Please look into this on priority basis!!

Hi @nickofnz. Welcome to the Typeform Community :hugging:

It's not possible to split the answer from a question at the moment. You'd need to add a question asking for the first name, then another one for the last name (short text should work well for this purpose!) I'll make sure to forward your feedback to the product team =)

Let us know if you have any other suggestions! We're all ears.

This method is so inefficient at the moment as we also need to be able to add Prefix like Dr. Mr. Mrs. and so on and First Middle and Last name, then a suffix. Thats 5 questions right there to capture a name question … beats the purpose of a form really.

These fields are common in any contact database and needed for our CRM integrations.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks, @JayG and @Fabienne for the feedback! Our product team is working on a contact field, and once we know more about what that specifically includes, we’ll post about it here. :grinning:

This would be really good to see as a feature. Especially for integrations with other systems, this would make things a lot easier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello all! @nickofnz @Paul McDowell @meetmiranda @johna @austincreative @goodbanter @Elonie92 @JC the Fourth @angeloagency @Kristian @Shev @Jayd 

This field is finally here in our contact info question. :) Learn more about it below!