Question

Follow-ups keep turning back on

• 16 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Hello!

I’m getting ready to launch Typeform quizzes for member engagement, and I do not need or want follow-up emails when each person takes the quiz. So I turn that feature off, and I test, and it’s all good.

So I keep testing other things with the quiz, tweaking a question perhaps, but nothing major.

Then I test again, and those follow-up emails are back!

Does anyone know if there’s an underlying logic that keeps adding this feature by default, which I’m triggering without knowing it? This has to be the fifth time it’s happened, so it’s not an isolated thing.

If anyone has insight, I’d be grateful. 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Susan Dawson Have you published the changes to your form after editing the follow ups? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Susan Dawson how’s it going? Did you manage to get this working? Let us know if you have any other questions 😊

Hi @Susan Dawson Have you published the changes to your form after editing the follow ups? 

I did, yes. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, this might be a bug, @Susan Dawson . If you haven’t already contact our support team, you can do so here and reference this community post (and share the URL of the form you’re referencing!). They’ll be able to log into your account and confirm this. 

OK! I’ll do that. I’m also encountering a weird thing with the number of points for a question changing after I’ve set them. And in strange ways, like instead of 20 it’s -11, so I correct it, and then when I come back it’s 59! I’ve decided my forms are haunted. 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

👻 Nothing like a little ghostly surprise in your forms, @Susan Dawson ! 🤣😅

Do you mind sharing a screenshot of how you have the scoring setup? I’m curious if there’s something funky with the setup that can be edited or if your forms are truly being haunted by ghosts of past employees/customers. 🤣🤣🤣