Answered

Font colour in chat-style interface

• 19 August 2021
  • 5 replies

How do you change the font colour in the bubble of the chat-style interface? In the design I can define colours for many parts, but nothing seems to relate to it. And yet, the system tends to change that colour depending on the bubble colour. But not always in a good way, because sometimes the contrast is insufficient to make it well readable. 

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 20 August 2021, 15:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @IPK-Facilitator! Welcome to our Community! :blue_heart:

Unfortunately, you cannot change the color in that situation. It'll be set automatically by the tool. It's the same behavior as the normal form. If the button is dark, the color is white and if the button is clear, then the color is black.

Make sure to take a look at the Branding guidelines & tips article we have in our Help Center.It contains more details on colors, fonts, and logos.

Let me know if you need anything else! I'd be happy to help! :sunny:

Dear Gabi, thanks for your reply.
I was assuming something along this line.

However, sadly, the font colour is not black but some funny shade of gray (see screenshot), which makes it very hard to read, because the contrast is so low. Black would work perfect.

How can I get it to work with proper black?

(in the normal view, it’s an excellent contrast green-black)

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @IPK-Facilitator As Gabi mentioned, the color is set automatically, so it isn’t possible to change it, though I would suggest adding your feedback to the thread below. :grinning:

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi,

I turned a typeform into a chat. In the chat’s design i can’t edit the text’s color.

Normal typeform:

Chat typeform:

Can Anybody help?

Thanks! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Xinnamon Thanks for stopping by. Good to hear from you! :) I added your post here where we have the answer. Let us know if you think of any other questions!