Answered

Form sending user back to the start

• 3 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Everyone! 

I would really need some help here :)

Some of my clients can’t complete their form as after a certain number of questions, they are sent back to the begining on the form. 

I use the form as personal assessment for a nutrition coaching program. The form is a bit long so it is really painful for my clients to start it over and over again hoping it will come to the end. 

Have any of you already experienced something like that? How did you solve this issue? 

I tried to contact Typeform support but no one is answering my email… 

icon

Best answer by Liz 3 February 2021, 22:05

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Deborah LB - i had a similar problem in my first pass at a typeform but once i checked the logic around the question branching, I discovered that I had made an error in the ‘jump to’ area.. this user suggest another coffee, some good flamenco music in the background and walk through any of the logic jumps you have put in place. 

Userlevel 1

@john.desborough :) ! Unfortunately I have checked my logic jump from the logic map and everything seems to be fine. In fact all my clients who completed the form last week went through it with no issues. But from yesterday they have all started to complain, and we haven’t touched to the form since then … 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@john.desborough :) ! Unfortunately I have checked my logic jump from the logic map and everything seems to be fine. In fact all my clients who completed the form last week went through it with no issues. But from yesterday they have all started to complain, and we haven’t touched to the form since then … 

@Deborah LB … well there goes my theory lol.. Give it a little longer in here and the tech team from Typeform will be scanning these posts and should be able to get you sorted shortly. But welcome to the community from another user!!

Userlevel 1

Thanks @john.desborough :) Let’s hope they answer soon :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Deborah LB First, welcome to our community! :) 

Do you happen to have a few file upload fields on your form and/or any logic jumps sending the respondent backwards in the form (at any point)?

@Liz & @Deborah LB 

I am experiencing the exact same issues. It is only happening when the target audience attempts to complete the form on their mobile. Laptop & Desktop seems to work ok. 

I have contacted the Technical Team at Typeform but if you find or have found the solution please let me know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @wcarroll89 thanks for stopping by! Do any of the above items apply to your form? 

Hi @Deborah LB First, welcome to our community! :) 

Do you happen to have a few file upload fields on your form and/or any logic jumps sending the respondent backwards in the form (at any point)?