Answered

Form view

Hi team!

Is it possible create a form where I can see all the questions in the same page?

icon

Best answer by vickioneill 10 May 2021, 16:51

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Alberto Ri ,

Having all questions on one page for the participant to see is not currently an option. This has been asked before so I know it’s been added to the ‘enhancement’ list. 

Let us know if you need help with anything else!

I would like a way to “print” or create a PDF of an entire form so I can share it with stakeholders before publishing. Right now, with throttles on the number of submissions, I can build a form but my collaborators/stakeholders all have to fill it out themselves in order to see the form questions. I would also like to see the form at a glance to make sure things are in the order I want, etc. I get the benefits for filling out the form one question at a time, but we form designers would like overview-type functionality to make the process more efficient and thorough.

Please consider this! Something like a “form export” so we can get sign-offs more easily from the team.

Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for the feedback, @roxannedarling ! If we add this feature to our forms, we’ll share any updates here. :grinning:

Let us know if you have any other feedback or questions!

@Liz Thank you. I just made a PDF with screenshots… On a related note, can you please elaborate how submissions are counted? I assume all are counted once a form is published. But! If there’s a way to have a set number of test submissions for team members to use, I would love to know how to set that up. 🙏🏻 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @roxannedarling We have a post below that shares a bit more detail about how a response is counted: 

We don’t have test responses that won’t count towards the response limit, but I can also share this feedback, too. :grin:

Thank you, @Liz - I will check out that article. And thank you for submitting the other request. Have a good weekend - if there is one in your world!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem, @roxannedarling ! If you think of anything else, you know where to find me! Have a good weekend, too. :grin: I’ll try to take a weekend over here. :joy: