Answered

Format answer options

Hi! I’m planning to do a conjoint analysis using typeform. I would like to present 3 options next to each-other with each option displaying a list of 10-15 features.

This would be a multiple choice type, except that I don’t seem to be able to type a list instead of a single line answer option. 

Alternatively, I could make a list into an image format and present it as a picture choice. However that is more work and less easily formatted etc. 

Is there another option to do this in a more straightforward manner? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Liz 18 July 2022, 21:26

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ellen_NO Thanks for stopping by the community! I think the picture choice option you presented here is going to be your best idea for this. The downside is that it might be a little hard to read the features within the picture choice, but since our multiple choice question can’t show additional information other than the answer itself, the picture choice would be best. 😁

Though, there might be others in the community that have a better workaround for this!

Thank you Liz! I will try with the picture choice and keep on the lookout for a workaround :)