Answered

Formatting picture choice answers

• 26 October 2021
  • 9 replies

Hello,

Is there a way to do the following formatting on picture choice answers?

• Change the color behind the picture choice answers to white. It looks like it automatically makes it a light shade of whatever color I pick for the label text.
  • Remove the A, B, C,etc. that comes before the label text.

Thank you! Laurie

icon

Best answer by Liz 26 October 2021, 22:58

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LaurieJ Thanks for stopping by the community! I’m afraid neither of these are available in Typeform, but I can share this feedback to our product team. If you think of any other questions or feedback, please let us know. :grinning:

Okay, thanks for the quick reply Liz!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem! Sorry I don’t have better news, but let me know if I can help with anything else, @LaurieJ !

Hi @Liz 
Under the same formatting topic - can you help with my question please?

1 - Is there a way to reduce the font size or layout of the picture choice labels? OR

2 - Is there a way to make picture choice labels screen size responsive? Mobile preview (see screenshot) makes it appear as though they will be chopped and illegible

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Michela Thanks for stopping by! To answer your questions: 

1. It isn’t possible exactly to adjust them only in the picture size question, though you can change the font sizing as shown here: 

nZjTFbKu-xrRGC4MSlCKWphO7n0S9YxF1qqeF87m2zfLtXTwr-sjmtceLCwK19dCNOPsAedZakxHZk1UYbUsbtSBwfKPwCbYbQdf9RyoSl2Y4CFFZ2heeW3WfN5dS8-pD2kY8GI0

1. It should be responsive depending on the device. Have you tried the form outside of the preview? If so, what is the URL of the form so I can take a look? :grinning:

thanks @Liz. I hadn’t actually tried a preview on my mobile, assuming that the mobile preview on a desktop would be better. However, when I preview the page on my mobile then it does indeed appear responsive, so thank you! 

Perhaps consider a ticket to make the picture text in your mobile preview windows responsive?

thanks again

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, glad to hear it worked correctly on the live version, @Michela ! Let us know if you have questions or feedback about anything else. :grinning:

I’m trying to use the picture option for a multiple choice but the text below keeps cutting off on mobile.  I have chosen the smallest text option.  Is there anything I can do?  Or just stop using the pictures? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @MeredithK! Hope you're having a nice day! :wink:

I've moved your question to this thread where you can find some useful information about the picture choice question.

I was just wondering if you have tested your form on mobile, outside the preview mode? Sometimes, this is the issue! As you might know, your form should be responsive depending on the device you're accessing it from. 

Wishing you a great day! :blue_heart: