Answered

formatting time as a survey answer

• 26 February 2022
  • 7 replies

I want to have a question in my survey in which respondents answer a time question. Why is there a “date” format in question type, but no “time” question type? Am I missing something? I want people to be able to easily answer a the question “what time you take this medicine” and have that be a question type. The system would only accept their answer if it was appropriately formatted, designated with A.M. vs P.M., etc. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 February 2022, 17:07

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mimi2000 This is a very good question that I don’t know the answer to. I have shared this suggestion with our product team, though! :grinning:

I really need this question type as well! Building a survey with many answers being given as durations of hours, minutes, and seconds.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Perspicacity !

Hi, also looking for “what time does your flight arrive/depart”

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Glacius_Ian Thanks for stopping by! Are you looking for this as a particular question type? Or wondering how to format this kind of question in your form? 

I would like to be able to shape a questions whereby the answer is given by providing date and time.  SO, for example, when is your flight departing? (I am a tour operator and so i ask this a lot when ive not booked their flights but they need me to fit along with their existing plans)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Glacius_Ian Oh, I see. That makes sense. I’ll share this feedback with product. In the meantime, it may be worth looking into using our date question.