Answered

Free account limits

• 26 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi, I was wondering if the free account has a limit for the number of questions I can use for a quiz. Can I create two quizzes with 10-20 questions, each? 

How long does the free account last, forever with with limited questions/answers/numbers of quizzes I can create? Thanks

icon

Best answer by vickioneill 26 April 2021, 19:59

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Andrea ,

From a fellow community member - the free account is forever free but you are limited to 10 questions per TF and 100 responses per month.

If you will need more questions, yes, you can break the TF into multiple quizzes. If you expect more than 100 response, however, you’ll need to upgrade to a free account. 

I hope that helps!

Hello, 
You’re saying that on a free plan you get 100 responses per month and Typeform shows only 10. I think I don’t understand something. Can someone please clear that up for me? Screen attached. Thanks a lot! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lena. Welcome to the Typeform Community =)

This is because we've released new plans. These changes were made in the past days - when @vickioneill replied to the question, we still had the legacy free plan. If you subscribe to it from now on, you'll get the new one (which offers you fewer responses per month, but a lot of other features that weren't included in the free plan previously).

You can rely on the information from the pricing page from now on as this is the updated version =) Let us know if it is clear! 

Now it is :) Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Awesome, Lena! Glad to hear that =)

Awesome, Lena! Glad to hear that =)

So since there’s only 10 responses now in the free plan that you can receive, then regardless of there being an unlimited amount of forms, you can only receive 10 responses back completed per Typeform? Or is it that you can only receive 10 on the your free account? Which one? 

Just to clarify @Mariana - if you have an existing free legacy account, you’re still able to access 100 responses per month, per form, yes?

Any plan to retire this for legacy users?

What happens in the event you do get more than 10 responses in a month to a survey using a free account?  Are the submissions rejected by the survey recipients?  Are the responses captured, and I would get notified there are more than 10 responses -- with an option to purchase additional one-time responses or something else?