Answered

good morning! I have a form, with the aim of the customer choosing sizes for products. Is there any way to control the stock?

• 16 February 2023
  • 2 replies

good morning! I have a form, with the aim of the customer choosing sizes for products.  Is there any way to control the stock? 

Is there a way to limit the number of clicks on a given option?  Example: What is the shirt size?  Option A: size S

Option B: size L

(As I only have 10 units of sizes S, I said that there was a maximum response for this option of 10 clicks)

When the 11th person clicks on the option, they receive a warning (that there are no more sizes) or are forwarded to a page with that information

it's possible?

Thank you very much 

icon

Best answer by jeremielp 16 February 2023, 15:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Two options:

1. Pass your remaining inventory in hidden fields. Then, when a user selects an option, use logic to check the size selected versus the remaining stock.
  2. Use TypeForm API to modify your form based on the replies received. See here:
    https://community.typeform.com/build-your-typeform-7/remove-options-based-on-all-responses-299
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Bernabb134 Happy Friday! Did the solutions above work for you? Let us know if you have any other questions!