Answered

GoogleSheets shows me questions that were deleted long before the connection was created

• 29 December 2021
  • 2 replies

I have a form that had 177 questions, I deleted 129, and left only 48.
Now, when I see my forms in the workspace, it always shows me the number of questions is equal to 177.
This doesn't worry me that the form info is incorrect. But the real problem is that when I link the form to a Google Sheets, it displays all 177, (that is to say even the ones that have been deleted)

How can I stop seeing these deleted questions? Knowing that the connection of the form to google sheets was created only after deleting the questions not desired?
Is there any way to do this without having to recreate the form from scratch and do all the work a second time?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Liz 29 December 2021, 12:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LiForm Wow! Sounds like quite the form cleanup ha!

First, have you published the changes to your form? If not, you’ll want to do that step first. 

Then, if you already had the form connected to Google Sheets when you made the change, those questions will still appear because the integration is one-way. This means that Google Sheets won’t know if you made a change to your form. 

You’ll want to completely delete the integration and then re-integrate it to have the correct questions appear. Though, if you already collected data for all these questions, then the questions will still appear in the Google Sheet. 

To avoid this, it may be better to duplicate the form and reconnect to the duplicate. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @LiForm! How are you doing today? Just checking if you were able to follow my friend's Liz suggestions to fix your form? Let us know if any of her solutions helped you! :wink: