Answered

Having respondents suggest ideas, and then see eachothers ideas and rank them?

• 21 September 2021
  • 3 replies

I want to invite people to a form where they can suggest things, based on questions asked. When they are done, they should be able to see what themselves AND others have suggested. Then, they should be able to rank the suggestions, give ratings or something similar. So the outcome should be a toplist of generated and popular ideas. 

Is this possible in Typeform? 

icon

Best answer by picsoung 21 September 2021, 21:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Aago Welcome to the community. :sunglasses: While you could collect ideas and have respondent rank pre-existing ideas within the form, we don’t have an interactive way to rank ideas/suggestions as they are submitted. 

@picsoung might be able to suggest a fancier workaround using our APIs, but in the meantime, you can share the Report to your form results with your respondents. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I think this is definitively something you can build using Typeform for the suggestion part.
For everything around the voting you might need to create your own interface.

Or… you use a second typeform where suggestions from the #1 are added to a ranking field.
And then you ask your users to rank features they want to see in your product.

@picsoung Do you mean that i manually fill the second typeform with answers from the first one? I dont see a way to automatically pick up answers to questions and re-use them in any way?