Question

Hello Typeform Community! My first time here.

• 13 September 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I created my first time typeform and then wanted to embed it in full page view mode to my website.  I copied the code and created a separate new html file then pasted on it. Afterwards I attached this file to the website source code where I wanted it to show.  But unfortunately when I am loading the website, the typeform is not working/responding and the entire page remains blank/white...without a single word. I am developing my own website for my Project.  It's not hosted right now and still in progress. Please help me. 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rosy Congrats on creating your first Typeform and welcome to the community! Do you mind sharing the URL where your form is located so I can take a peek? Thanks in advance. :grinning:

Userlevel 1

Hello @Liz !🙂

Did to wanted to see the typeform I created for my Project and wanted to embed in my website 

If so then the link is as:

PS. I have not been able to host my website which is in progress. And I am not able to see this typeform afterward I embed it to the WIP  website from my local host/my PC.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rosy Apologies for my delay! Could you send the URL where your form is embedded? I’ll need to take a look at the code on your website to see why the form isn’t appearing. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hello @Liz 

After deploying my website on heroku I was able to see the typeform I created there where I embeded it on my website . So, it’s kind of working I suppose.

Btw, thanks for your help. I was panicking earlier as it was my first time working with typeform and I was pressed on time with my project. Sorry for that.

Rosy

Badge +5

Hello @Liz !🙂

Did to wanted to see the typeform I created for my Project and wanted to embed in my website 

If so then the link is as:

PS. I have not been able to host my website which is in progress. And I am not able to see this typeform afterward I embed it to the WIP  website from my local host/my PC.

I love the effect of the waves on that welcome screen. Well done @Rosy !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rosy Ah! Glad to hear you got it working! Ask all the questions you need! 

I also love the waves on your form. :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 1

Hello all.

Thank you @Liz  and @Gabriel very much for your supports and compliments. I loved working with typeform. So, I will be using typeform again in my projects next time too, :-)

I also like talking all in this community too. Thank you again for welcoming me here.

Rosy

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Of course!! Glad you’re here, @Rosy . Can’t wait to see what else you build!