Answered

Help! How do I find a typeform/videoask consultant to work with?

• 18 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello lovely people,

I had heard of typeform previously and stumbled across videoask more recently and I can see how they will be excellent for my business. The problem I have is not having the creative mindset to make them work well for our business use case (a place for clients/potential clients to get answers to their questions and a funnel through which they can instruct us to do work for them).

I am also massively time poor and the 4hrs I have spent on it today hasn’t felt very productive at all. In fact I think that I may well have actually gone backwards.

Surely there are freelancers out there who can help me? How do I fund such a lovely person to work with?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 18 September 2021, 21:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@barrythelawyer - welcome to the community. 

There is a directory of partners you can check here - these are certified Typeform partners who should be able to help you. 

There are also freelancers who offer their services on Fiverr and Upwork. caveat emptor with those resources - they are not all certified by Typeform. 

des

ps - there are also some newly certified Typeform Agency partners in the Community but not yet listed in the Agency Directory (they are going through an platform upgrade and will list these partners - I am one of them - shortly)

That is very helpful and thanks John.