Answered

Help please!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I keep trying to upload my own image as a background image.. it doesn’t seem to save it as a custom design and once I published my questionnaire my image is not there…

icon

Best answer by Kristy Aschell 31 July 2022, 21:08

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kristy Aschell Happy Monday! Would you mind sending a photo of where you’re uploading the background image? That’ll help us figure out what’s going on!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thank you! I’m not really sure though what you mean..

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I think she wanted you to send some screenshots of the entire process you're trying at the moment, @Kristy Aschell 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Oh okay thank you @Gabi Amaral and @Liz ! So Ive been trying to add photos to this message for about ½ an hour and it keeps deleting them or disordering them… basically my own image shows up as the background when I customize a template, I published it, it says it’s been published with the change and when I go to the link my image is gone and it has reverted back to the original template..

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kristy Aschell Do you happen to be editing on mobile? If so, do you mind trying on the desktop instead? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Liz . I am editing on my mobile because I don’t have a computer and typeform says I should still be able to do editing and such, though I don’t have all the settings options. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Kristy Aschell ! Our support team just opened a bug for the editing issues on mobile, so once I hear about a fix for this, I’ll post it here. 😀

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@Liz Thank you!! You’ve been very supportive!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem! I’ll be out for the next few weeks, but in the meantime, @Gabi Amaral can help keep you updated on the bug as well!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey @Gabi Amaral!! Just out of curiosity because I’m new to all this.. how long does something like that take- fixing a bug issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Kristy Aschell! It usually depends on the bug, it could be from days to weeks. This one is under my radar, so I'll keep you posted! 😉

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Gabi Amaral! Thank you soo much!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Kristy Aschell! I believe this issue has been resolved now. Can you confirm? Thanks! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey @Gabi Amaral! Unfortunately I’m still having issues 😬🙃. I’m still in contact with tech support so I’m waiting to hear back

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey @Gabi Amaral! So the issue has been fixed!!! Yay! And I have to say everyone has been so helpful.. and Charlie from tech support was super patient and helpful!!! Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Kristy Aschell! That's great to hear! Happy for you. Don't forget to send us your forms so we can give you some feedback! 😉