Skip to main content

Help! Why did the formatting change once I published my form?

• 25 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello, hoping someone can help me as I have worked really hard on my form!  My form is rather simple, just a welcome page and statements with a yes/no and mult choice page.  I have photos I am using with each page.  I worked hard when creating to make sure each of the photos would fit the page as they were shown when creating.  Once I was finished and published that all changed and now all the photos are zoomed in much closer and cut off.  Why did this happen?  How can I know what finished product will look like as I am creating it?  Thank you!

Here are screenshots of what form looks like when I am building it, in which it seems like my whole image will be visible.  And then a second image which is the published version of the form where you can see it appears differently and is cropped off.  Almost every page of my form has this problem.  This page isn’t so terrible but on other pages I have images with more pertinent information being cropped.

Thank you for your feedback.

I guess I can only attach one image to my message.  So here is the other photo which shows the same page when I was in build mode.  This is how I expected it to appear once published.