Answered

HELP WITH GRADEABLE QUIZ: I want to create a PERSONALITY test, like the DISC or LEAD test. 4 sets choices over 20 categories. Im stuck.

• 6 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I am trying to make an online personality test, similar to the DISC test where there are groups of questions and in every set of 4 questions you would choose a 1, 2, 3, or 4 based on MOST LIKE ME, LEAST LIKE ME, MORE LIKE ME, LESS LIKE ME. and then the self grading element would add up the appropriate data and give a scored outcome at the end. 

Whenever I try and sort this out in a quiz, I can only add in FILL IN BOXES or Checkboxes or Multi Choice. 

I don’t know how to find the option for a more intricate quiz and grading format. 

I appreciate any help. I am even interesting in OUTSOURCING this creation to someone much more clever than me. 

Here is my ADOBE FORM for the TEST below: 

My 4 type personality test that I would like as an ONLINE quiz

Here is the YouTube video explaining how it works: 

icon

Best answer by Liz 8 April 2024, 09:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @drbirnbach Happy Monday! I hope you’re having a good one. First, thank you for the video - very helpful!

Have you had a chance to look at our outcome quizzes yet? This might be helpful as you go about creating forms with us. 

What I would suggest would be to add opinion scale questions to be similar to your most like me/least like me questions. 

As for grading multiple sections, @john.desborough has a cheat sheet for this, I believe!