Question

Hi, question about which template I should use

• 3 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,

Me and my team are just create a new company about supplement.

The product is ever developed and now we are wainting for industrial production.

but we have a doubt about our personas target so we would like to ask question to two differents profil of personas on a product that does not exist yet …

Which template should I choose please ?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kriss sounds like a great use for a typeform! Are you simply looking for feedback on the different variations of the products? Or what kind of questions would you like to ask? This will help me narrow down my template search for you. :grinning:

thank you for your answer. I ‘m looked for a template between all your models and I finally create my own.

I have suscribed to the essentials plan to publish my typeform but they tell me “ 

This typeform uses trial features that aren’t on your plan. To publish it, upgrade your plan or remove these trial features:

Logic Jumps (3 per typeform)

I don’t want to upgrade again my plan, so I just want to make the right modifications but , even if I deleted all the logic jumps except 3, I always have the same message and I don’t know why … 

Someone knows how can we know exactly what option forces me to upgrade ?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kriss 

Your Essentials plan does allow for up to 3 Logic Jumps per form. However, in the image below you can see exactly how these are counted. ​

?name=inline1338783011.png

You can see that although all conditions are set in the same question together, there are multiple conditions and each of these is counted as 1 individual Logic Jump, out of the available 3 on the form overall.

Hopefully that helps solve some of the confusion on how these are counted, but if you’re still running into this message, let us know! Any screenshots you can provide would be really helpful.