Answered

hidden fields

• 16 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Hola que tal, tengo una duda respecto a los campos ocultos, no se muy bien donde se encuentran y cual es el procedimiento, ya que necesito el servicio de paga pero necesito entender algunas funcionalidades, quedo atenta por favor me puedan ayudar, 

Gracias! 

-- Google Translation -- 

Hello, how are you, I have a question regarding the hidden fields, I don't know very well where they are and what the procedure is, since I need the payment service but I need to understand some functionalities, I am attentive, please can you help me,

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 17 March 2022, 15:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @oacosta Welcome to the community! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

Our article here can help you get started with hidden fields, but do you mind sharing more about what you’re looking to do and how you’d like to use hidden fields? This will help us know how to better answer your questions. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @oacosta! How are you doing today? Did you have time to check the article about hidden fields my friend Liz has sent you? If yes, let us know if you still have any doubts! We're here ready to help! 😉