Answered

Hide logic jumped question form submission results

• 10 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi @Liz and the Typeform team,

My question is the following:

I’ve an image select question with option 1 and 2,

I’ve then the following logic rules: if 1 is selected - go to question A, if 2 is selected - go to question B.

So, if user selects option 2, the form skips question A and goes directly to question B.

My problem is that after the completion of the entire form - in the response results email I still get the result for question A (which was skipped and therefore is empty). Is it possible to remove these logic jumped questions from the response results? I know that if I view the results in the new “table view” mode - I can hide chosen columns, but I plan to have multiple logic jump based questions (much more than two) and therefore I will end up with many unnecessary empty columns (for questions that were jumped by logic rules) which I would need to hide every time I receive a response. I don’t even want to use the table view and Ideally wanted to receive a clean email with just the relevant answers (without the logic jumped questions that are, obviously, empty) 

Hope the above makes sense - Please let me know if there’s an option to disable such questions from being passed into the response notification e-mails and into response results in general.

Thank You so much in advance,

Kind Regards

Tim

icon

Best answer by Liz 11 April 2022, 16:22

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Licor Happy Monday! It isn’t possible to remove certain questions from the respondent notification based on what they have or haven’t answered. 

You could use Zapier or Make to send the notification email instead, using a method like below: 

Would something like that work?