Skip to main content
Answered

Hide Questions from the Typeform

• 28 May 2024
  • 1 reply

HI, I need to send a survey to client specific to each of the products that he has purchased from us.

Some clients have purchased 1 product while others have purchased upto 9 products.

I want to send a single survey form, with each question specific to one product. But the form should be customized based on the number of products purchased by the client. So, is there a way to hide the questions based on the populated hidden fields.

For Eg:

My typeform will have 9 slides, each slide will have the same question with a unique hidden field. Each of the 9 hidden fields will be populated with unique Product names ( These values will be fetched from CRM.)

Scenario 1: Client X has purchased Products A and B. So, he should receive the survey form with only 2 questions mentioning about product A and B respectively. Rest of the 7 slides should be hidden as there are no product names to populate the hidden fields in those 7 slides.

Scenario 2: Client Z has purcahsed 9 products.  So, he should receive the survey form with all the 9 questions mentioning each of the 9 product names in each of the slides respectively.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sruti S Happy Tuesday! I hope you’re having a great week so far. You can set this up using logic jumps. First, you would add each possible question to the form and then use these kind of logic jump flows to show only the questions that apply based on their previous answers.