Skip to main content

Dear Community,

I am new to using Typeform, and my boss has assigned me the task of creating forms with multiple-choice questions. I encountered a challenge while working on this project: I would like to provide users with automated feedback based on their responses, but I couldn’t find a way to do so.

Specifically, I’m looking for a method to generate a summary of results or feedback that is tailored to the user's answers, rather than just sending back a list of their responses.

Is there a way to set this up in Typeform? Any guidance or tips from you as the experts in this community would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi @pickaquestion Happy Thursday! That sounds like a fun task! And you’ve definitely come to the right place to ask this question. 😀

I would suggest looking at the post below, which might have some ideas for you! Additionally, @john.desborough is a wiz with these kinds of things!

Hi @pickaquestion ,
You could assign numeric values to each multiple-choice answer, with lower numbers indicating better well-being. By comparing these values against predefined ranges, you can identify strengths and areas for improvement.
Typeform further allows you to route users to specific statement pages or ending pages based on their responses, effectively providing personalized feedback.