Answered

How can I add a single block text (without question) with a Continue button?

• 14 April 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi there,

I am new on typeform. I am building my first typeform.
I need to add a simple block text without question. Just a text (and image) with a continue button.

My structure:

1. question one
  2. question two
  3. simple text (without question). Continue button
  4. question three
  5. the end

I do not find how can I add the simple block text.

Thank you

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 14 April 2021, 12:56

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Ludo - welcome to the Community

you can use the Statement question type for this purpose - i use it all the time, personally, to do just that.. 

des

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. I have just tried. But the button stay to Submit (change to Continue do not work). And when I click, the form restart.

Any idea?

thank you

it seems that the statement page must be the last page? I can modify the text button. in settings.
But the button send the form. Not continue to the next question :(

ok I resolve it. I use statement page. This is the good way for me. When I test my form with all fields it is works fine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

ok I resolve it. I use statement page. This is the good way for me. When I test my form with all fields it is works fine.

@Ludo glad you got it to work.. you can insert statement pages anywhere in the stream - i use them at the end of a question group or section to provide a summary of what the user has responded to that point or to encourage them to go just a little longer. (note - if you don’t like the “ marks at the start of the statement page, you can toggle them off in the question configuration options in the right hand corner of the question space)

des

For some reason, I cannot update the text of the button. Regardless of what I put in “Button Text”, the button says “Submit” (see screenshots).

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@lucash - from a fellow user here.. 

you are showing that you are changing the button text on a Statement question, not the Submit button. 

if you are using the new builder version, click the gear icon (settings) then the Messages option. 

this will show a list of messages and you can scroll down to find the Submit button text item. I have circled it in the screen shot below

hope that helps clear it up

des