Answered

How can I create a Health Care Form for Patients - with multiple Sections

• 31 March 2022
  • 3 replies

I am working on a Health Care project at Stanford and would like to create a Health Care Form for Patients - with multiple Sections.  

We need to gatther the usual Medical Clipboard Data: Basic Contact Information, Insurance Information, Famly and Caregiver Information, General Health Information including Blood Type.  

And also we need to collect Disease/Condition Specific Information - with checklists and fill-in the blanks descriptive fields. 

For patients with multiple Chronic Conditions, like Diabetes + Heart Issues + Parkinsons etc there will be different checklists for each condition.   We need to be able to select which Conditions for which we  present the right form.  

We aim to have each of these sections able to be filled out and displayed in Typeforms.  This needs to be done recursively - editing, adding to and updating existing Patient Information.  

And we aim to have a Patient’s Typeform display and work in Crbmble - so we can See and Manage a Patient’s progress - without creating a “new lead” each time we add a form.  

How do you, or would you suggest that I, do this?   Any examples of the above will be most apprecaited. 

Sincerely,  Daniel Shurnan 

icon

Best answer by Liz 1 April 2022, 17:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DanielS Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by the community. 

Have you had a chance to look at some of our templates here? This should help you get started with building out your form. 

While I’m not familiar with Crbmble, it does look like you can connect the two together using this zap here. The downside is that I don’t see an option to update an existing contact, so it would create a new one each time. 

Hopefully this helps get you started, but let us know if you think of any questions along the way! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DanielS! Hoping you're having a nice day!

I was wondering if you had time to try my friend's Liz suggestion above? If yes, can you let us know if you've used any of our templates and if you could connect Typeform with Crbmble?

Wishing you a great day! 😊

Your project is valuable for improving patient care. As a psychotherapist and health-tech blogger, I'm interested. Count me in for collaboration and keep me updated on your progress.