Skip to main content
Answered

How can I depict several rating questions on one slide?

• 12 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello everyone! 

I need some very important feature for an upcoming survey: 

I always have four attributes which have to be rated by the respondent according to his personality. For example

1. ambitous (1-4 stars)

analytic (1-4 stars)

social (1-4 stars)

pleasing (1-4 stars)

Each score (1-4 stars) shall only given once per group of four attribute). So the respondent should pick the attribute that best and least describes him (no ties). For that, I need all the four ranking questions to be seen at once. Otherwise he/she cannot compare the attributes with one another or may score two with the same rating. 

Thank you all for you help and a happy weekend you all! 

Timon

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dentimon Thanks for stopping by the community! We just released the option to show multiple questions per page. You can read more about this feature and how to use it here

Hey @Liz , thanks for your quick respond. I read the article and unfortunately you can only apply short text and Mail-questions to a multi question slide. What I want is several rating questions on one slide. One of your fellows said something about a method including Google Docs, etc. but I didn’t really get that unfortunately. Maybe you could still help me. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Dentimon - sorry my suggestion was for the report out design and not for the typeform quiz itself. 

you could use a ‘ranking’ question where you ask the user to rank the choices from 1 (last) to 4 (most) 

the unfortunate thing with ranking questions is that you are unable to use the responses to these types of questions in any typeform logic rules/calculations. 

des