Answered

How can I remove the ending?

• 14 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi! I was messing around with Typeform, and added an ending. As I can see, you need to upgrade to receive this feature. However, I now cannot remove the ending. Unlike questions, I cannot hover over the ending and choose to remove it.

If anyone could assist me, that would be amazing! Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Mariana 15 February 2021, 12:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @reubenhamblton. Welcome to the Typeform Community! 🤩

Actually, our new builder experience automatically adds an ending to each form which cannot be removed. Our team is looking into it, but for the time being, I'd suggest going with 9 questions and making use of the ending screen. 

This way, you won't need to upgrade your account to publish this form, as you'll be using a maximum of 10 question blocks (already included in the free plan). I hope this helps! =) 

Why is this an update? Why aren’t we able to delete the endings - that doesn’t make much sense.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @amber.gearhart12 Our developers are working on allowing the default ending screen to be removed, and if we have any updates, we’ll share them here! :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi all! I wanted to stop by to let you all know our developers are slowly rolling out the option to remove endings. :grinning: Once it’s available to everyone, I’ll post another update here!

Hi, 

i just wanted to know if now it’s possible to remove the endings ? Bcz i read in the forum that ur developpers are working on it. 

How about now? 

Thanks in advance☺

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mariama Ah yes it is! Sorry for not updating this post with that information. All you have to do is click the few dots as shown below: