Answered

How can I use a URL in Hidden Field to create a link

• 9 November 2023
  • 3 replies

I have a hidden field called reviewurl. This is being populated by the form url and will contain a full link.

On a statement module, I want to include reviewurl as a clickable link. I can have it populate the page as text, but unable to use the variable to create an actual hyperlink.

Is this possible?

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 November 2023, 20:25

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @poseidon Oh! This is an interesting use of a hidden field and our recall feature. I’m afraid we don’t have the option to make the recalled variable a hyperlink, as you would need to pre-set the link ahead of time. I will share this use case with the product team!

So we would be setting the URL as a variable in the link we setup from Mailchimp.

The link to a specific review site depending on the Mailchimp journey that sent the survey request.

This link would be on of the end panels so should be set before they get there.

Would be great to be able to use it like that rather than setting up a load of separate end panels for each option. Would help make it scale far easier

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yeah, totally, @poseidon . Thank you so much for sharing this! This makes a lot of sense - I’ll share it with the product team, too. 😀