Answered

How do I access a previously published version of a typeform?

• 20 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, I’ve published a typeform with some wording changes and did not save the wording of the previous version. Is there a way to revert or access this? The link for both is the same, and shows the updated wording.

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 20 August 2021, 17:04

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Sophie BHS! Welcome to our Community! 

Unfortunately, we don’t currently offer an option to restore a previous version. Whenever you hit the "Publish" button, then all of your changes are updated. 

Next time, just to be on the safe side, make sure you duplicate/copy your first version before you start editing. 

Wishing you a great weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sophie BHS - this from another user.. who is a little old school

before i make any changes to a form, i make a duplicate copy of the original and then make the changes. 

i know this comes to little, too late but next time… 

des

Hey @Sophie BHS! Welcome to our Community! 

Unfortunately, we don’t currently offer an option to restore a previous version. Whenever you hit the "Publish" button, then all of your changes are updated. 

Next time, just to be on the safe side, make sure you duplicate/copy your first version before you start editing. 

Wishing you a great weekend!

I duplicated the form and had two tabs side by side. I was editing the wrong form all along! Thankfully, I caught it and never hit “publish.” But even after hitting refresh in the edit screen all the incorrect data is there. I have to paste from the live form now to restore, which is tedious. A simple “revert” button next to the publish button would be wonderful.