Answered

How do I create a TypeForm for Pre Orders that does not accept credit card payments?

• 12 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi, I’d like to offer my customers a pre order form so they can pre order plant starts ahead of my next pop up plant market—I tried doing this with an order form template but couldn’t find a way to remove the Stripe payments section from the ‘payment’ question. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks a ton!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 12 March 2021, 16:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@faulkenstein - welcome to the community!

from a user here.. 

I had to do something similar for an order form myself - what i did to mimic the payment form is as follows:

• created a variable called iprice (interim price)
  • replaced the payment question with a statement question that displayed all the info that WOULD be presented on and to the payment question 
  • used that structure to test out the form/process and to make sure that all the correct information would be coming to me
  • set up the integration to a Google Sheet so that i could capture all the “pre-order” information ie the testing period data, so that i could do the reporting and analyze it to make sure i was prepared. 

if that sounds like it would move the needle for you, good news. 

des

Hi John,

Thanks for the quick reply and tips! I figured someone in the community had solved this issue before.

Going to test out your solution now and I’ll let you know what I figure out. Thanks a ton :)

-faulkenstein