Answered

How do i include a "bigger" image (on left/right) on the survey, and other questions related to image?

• 16 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi everyone,

i have few questions regarding the survey that i have created for my study

1. how do i enlarge the image  on the left/right of the survey.(image as attached)
  2. is the image free and reusable? - i cant see any copyright logo on the images, but its better i make sure about this before i distribute the images
  3. how do i stop a survey, if the participants do not want to continue the survey (for example; consent - i do not agree)
  4. is there a live chat where i ask Typeform expert directly?

icon

Best answer by Liz 16 November 2021, 17:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Athirah Welcome to the community! To help answer your questions: 

1. The images in the form are resized according to where you have placed the image, but it isn’t possible to make them any larger unless you change the layout of the questions. You can read more about image sizes here
  2. If you’re obtaining the images from our media gallery, these are royalty/copyright-free. :) 
  3. We don’t necessarily have a way to ‘stop’ a survey, but you could add a logic jump that would prevent them from moving forward in the form if they don’t agree. 
  4. There is! If you have our Business plan, you’ll have access to live chat. Otherwise, you can contact our support team via email here or pop by the community, too!
Userlevel 1
Badge

Awwww thanks liz!!

great answers..!!

i’ll be able to distribute my survey to my participants as soon as i edited my survey based on you inputs ;)

cheers

athirah

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy you got the answers you needed, @Athirah! Wishing you the best of luck with your survey and study. And don't forget to keep us posted on that! :blue_heart: