Answered

How do I remove the Minutes from the beginning?

• 14 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I wish there was a faster way to get the anwers to my questions about typeform.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 15 April 2021, 00:07

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 1

I don’t want to show the minutes remaining.

Userlevel 1

Toma 7+ min.

That’s what I want to remove and I would like to send it now. I guess I have to wait like 30 to 120 minutes to get the answer but, I wish It wasn’t like that. I wish there was somebody I could talked to.

Badge +5

Hey DJHC, welcome to our community. 

Not sure where you had to wait for answers before but here in the community you often get an answer in a matter of hours - depending on the time of the day, folks need to sleep 😅

Are you referring to this feature : https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052533131-What-is-Time-to-complete-

In that article it explains how to turn it off, but I'm not too sure if that's exactly what you are looking for. 

Cheers. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@DJHC - this comes from another user of the software, the one who responded to your question about the Other button and how to change it. 

As @Gabriel says, this is a community forum, not a support site. The Typeform employees who work to support this site do so in their hours of work from Spain and the US. some of us users are in here a lot more often as we are trying to solve our own problems as well as providing some user-based information to our fellow type form users. 

to answer your question, in addition to what @Gabriel provided, the image below shows you how to remove the estimate time from the beginning of your Typeform, which i think is what you are asking (though it is not very clear)

there is plenty of information available in the Help Centre and in the Tutorials - sometimes you just have to look to find the answer. 

just as a side note, it was about 10pm eastern time when i responded to your other message from last night and there was no response to that answer provided to you, i hope you found it helpful. 

des

Userlevel 1

Thank you very much. As I didn’t see it fast, I checked on the FAQ area… but nothing was related to the words MINUTES, that’s why I wrote.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thank you very much. As I didn’t see it fast, I checked on the FAQ area… but nothing was related to the words MINUTES, that’s why I wrote.

Thank you!

glad you resolved the issue @DJHC